Wednesday, October 1, 2008

If I ever leave this world alive...

I'd like to dedicate this next song to my beautiful wife. The video is nothing special, but the song is one of my favorites, and that's really the only reason I'm posting it. The best concert I've been to was Go Betty Go opening for Flogging Molly in the Realto Theatre in Tucson Arizona. The theatre is small and old, and almost cozey even though the walls are halfway stripped of their plaster and spray painted with various colors and graffiti. It was the Day before St. Patty's Day, and Flogging Molly was extra energetic. The lead singer said "It's already St. Patty's Day in Ireland" and then took a big gulp from his bottle of whiskey. He then said, "But since I'm Irish, every day is St. Patty's day!", followed by another large gulp. It was a great show. Go Betty Go was pretty fun as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment