Sunday, August 10, 2008

Praise Jeebus


I just wanted to take the opportunity to thank the lord, hallelujah, for blessing me with good vision last Thursday. I've been wearing glasses for years now, cursed by the devil with near-sighted vision and astigmatism, but no more! Jeebus and the Ornery Ghost came down and manipulated photons into magical mysterious laser beams performing a miraculous feat called LASIK! It happened just a few weeks after I saw this sign up in front of a local church offering freemods! It may look like a typo, but a typo wouldn't have been left up for over a week would it? Heck no, it was an offer from the almighty for free modifications to your intelligently designed body. I only had to pay just over 2 grand! Gaymen!

1 comment:

  1. Whoa! What a weird coincidence. I just found you and was reading some of your older posts and lo and behold, one of them is on Lasik. Two of my recent posts are on Lasik, as well. Praise be unto Science!
    Ramen.

    ReplyDelete