Tuesday, May 13, 2008

What kind of atheist am I?

I'm back home so I have less and more time on the computer. I know, that doesn't make sense. I have oodles of time on the computer at work with virtually nothing to do but surf. The internet is highly filtered and blocked thanks to the United States Army, my employer's employer. I can read a lot of blogs, but in limited versions; Pictures, videos (especially youtube) and a lot of links don't work, including the link that allows me to post to my blog! When I get off work, I don't want to spend any of the precious little family time that I have spending more time on the computer. So I have a lot to read and think about, and no way to express it! So I've come up with an idea. I will write blogs in word (copyright microsoft, haha) and then post them when I get home. So after the next busy week at work expect more posts. In the mean time, apparently I'm an atheist...







What kind of atheist are you?
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as Scientific Atheist

These guys rule. I'm not one of them myself, although I play one online. They know the rules of debate, the Laws of Thermodynamics, and can explain evolution in fifty words or less. More concerned with how things ARE than how they should be, these are the people who will bring us into the future.


Scientific Atheist



83%

Angry Atheist



67%

Militant Atheist



67%

Agnostic



50%

Apathetic Atheist



50%

Spiritual Atheist



50%

Theist



33%


No comments:

Post a Comment