Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Blog roll

Well I got around to adding a blog roll. I have an excuse though, I'm new to blogging. I just added the ones that I check at least weekly, if not daily. I read a lot of other blogs, but not regularly, so I didn't add them. I also read a lot of family/friend blogs, but they don't really have anything to do with this blog, so they aren't on there. I'm sure I'll update the list as I add more into my regular reading. I'm sure I'm already missing some that I wanted on there.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for putting me on your blog roll. That's some pretty august company. I feel a bit inadequate.

    Digital Cuttlefish is a genius, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I don't think I've read one of your posts that I didn't like. I started a blog after being inspired by yours. It's a great way to express yourself without having to fear reprisal.

    Digital cuttlefish is definitely a genius. I wish I could rhyme a third as good as him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the add to your blogroll! I see I am in some highly exclusive company. Lotsa squiddies though. Makes me want to roll up in a ball with some spines out.

    I'll be sure to swing by often. (I'll link to you later this evening!) I like the quotes you've picked.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course. I like your art a lot. Thanks for stopping by. With two readers I'll really have to be certain I'm putting out quality! :)

    ReplyDelete