Thursday, June 3, 2010

All the Android apps I have installed on my HTC Hero

I wanted to write all these down in case I forget one when I migrate to the HTC Evo tomorrow, and I thought that since I'm writing it down, I may as well share it with other people. Maybe you'll find an app that you didn't know about. If you see one that's not listed here that you really like, please tell me about it in the comments. I'm going to do some reviews every once in awhile on Android apps, and when I do I'll edit this post to link to the review. Until then, you'll have to guess what the apps do! Ha! All of these are free except for some of the games. I purchased the full version of Buka, Gem Miner, Abduction, and Robo Defense. They were each only a couple of bucks, and I don't regret spending the money at all.

  1. Mint.com personal finance
  2. Speedtest.net speed test
  3. Key ring reward cards
  4. Buka
  5. Ringdroid
  6. Google Goggles
  7. Google Translate
  8. Google Sky Map
  9. Movies (Flixster)
  10. Google Maps
  11. Gem Miner: Dig Deeper
  12. Totemo Lite
  13. Shazam
  14. Pandora Radio
  15. Bubble
  16. Amazon.com
  17. Robo Defense
  18. Mario Soundboard
  19. Abduction! World Attack

Doing that list, I just realized that I didn't reinstall Pdanet after upgrading to Android 2.1. Need to do that and make sure it works before I travel again!

No comments:

Post a Comment