Sunday, March 29, 2009

My favorite place on the internet!

Here is my favorite place on the internet right now.
http://texasjones.blogspot.com/
I know I'm a bit partial, as it's my family, and I can't be with them right now, but I thought that maybe some of you would get a kick out of seeing the people that matter the most to me. It's our family blog. I started it shortly after this blog, but my wife does a much better job of keeping it going. She's very good at getting pictures up and a short story right after any kind of trip or outing.

The subtitle of the blog says "An atheist's family's adventure in the bible belt." If you read the blog, you'll realize that the blog has nothing to do with atheism beyond that. It's just a blog about a normal everyday family. That's really the point actually. There isn't anything different from any other family. We love being around each other. We love playing and running around and tickling. We love splashing in water and learning how everything works. If I put my apostrophes in the right spots then what that sentence actually means is that I'm an atheist, and I have a family, and they/we have adventures. It doesn't mean my children are atheists (as that would be silly), just that I am. Hope you enjoy it.

2 comments:

  1. I love that you wrote about our family blog:) I love our little family that we have made. You are the best Papa to your children and they love and miss you. You are also the very best husband and man for me! We can't wait to have you home again:)Love you alwaysxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it is my favorite place! Thank you and I love and miss y'all.

    ReplyDelete