Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Life in the army...

Somnambulist happens to be one of my favorite words. I think I like it because I so often find myself in a state of somnambulism. So often do I find myself in such a state that I might even call myself a somnambulist. And no, I'm not a sesquipedalian, I'm just tired and feel like sending some people to the dictionary. Twice.

I've borrowed a wireless internet fob from a fellow soldier. I'm actually surprised by the speed that I get from it out in the sticks. I've got a few posts in my head that I want to share with everyone (all three or four of you), but they will have to wait until I get a little bit more sleep. Expect them soon.

3 comments:

  1. No sleep walking Boopie you know I don't like it when you talk to me when your sleeping;) I sure wouldn't like it if you started walking around in your sleep to. Hey and I couldn't find the second word in the dictionary??? Love you more then you know xoxoxo ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you have an Internet connection.

    BTW, I had a chance to try that Dr. Pepper with real sugar the other day. Apparently, they're shipping it up to the DFW area now - it's the first time I'd seen it. Anyway, it's not a huge difference, but definitely noticeable. My daughter didn't like it - she's grown up drinking corn syrup sweetened soda, so she doesn't like 'the after taste,' as she would say, any of the ones with cane sugar in them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's pretty funny. I like the sugar ones better because I think they don't have an after taste or that film feeling on your teeth. I suppose it's what you are used to. I've seen them available in plastic bottles lately much farther away then they used to sell them.

    ReplyDelete