Saturday, September 6, 2008

In polite company...

Supposedly you aren't supposed to discuss politics or religion in polite company. Since I already talk about religion and it's follies, and I've even already talked a little bit about politics, I figured what the hay, I'll jump right in and let loose. Besides, how do I even know if it's polite company reading this?

I'm neither a republican nor a democrat. There are so many issues, and I've yet to see a candidate that I fully agree with, much less a party. Some issues I'm middle of the road, others I'm left, and yet others I'm right. So I figured I'd make a short series out of it. I'll be training with the National Guard starting Wednesday for 21 days with no internet. I didn't want to leave everyone without a post for that long, so I wrote some posts all at once and set them to post at a metered rate. I won't be able to respond to comments until I get back, but please don't let that stop you from letting me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment