Friday, September 5, 2008

Google Alert - Eric Jones

I have a Google alert for Eric Jones in blogs. I mostly do it as a way to see the trail I leave through the internet. Usually it just alerts me to useless stuff that isn't related to me in anyway, but I have found a few interesting websites from it though.

There is my doppelganger over at Transformed Daily. Of Course when I say doppelganger I don't mean all that mythical mumbo jumbo, just that he is quite opposite of me when it comes to religion and he shares my name.

Another interesting site I've come across is My Life In Pictures, by another Eric Jones. I've added it to my blog roll. I usually don't mention when I've added a new blog to the blog roll, but I didn't want anyone to get confused by the blog, thinking it was me. It's an entirely different Eric, that apparently is traveling around in China right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment