Monday, March 14, 2011

I can't get to Blogger!

Not that I have been posting very regularly, but the network I'm on over here in Afghanistan won't let me get on to blogger. I can send posts via email (if this posted, that's how this posted), but I can't even check to see if they work! I can see comments because they come to me as an email, but I'm not sure how I can respond to them. I'm searching for an alternate source to the internet, so maybe that will allow me to respond better. Thanks for everyone that comes this way and reads my opinions!

2 comments:

  1. Ha, so I found a work around to getting to this website, but it is very slow. I#m using team viewer to remotely login from the web on to my home computer. Then from there I can view the web unfiltered. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This way doesn't work anymore.

    ReplyDelete